Wisconsin Primary Live Results: How To Stream Numbers For Clinton, Sanders, Trump, Cruz & Kasich

Close

Wisconsin voters are lining up at the polls today to vote for their presidential candidate of choice - here's how to see live primary results online tonight.

Ted Cruz is hoping to put a dent in Donald Trump's delegate lead in today's Wisconsin primary. The Texas senator has an 89 percent chance of winning in Wisconsin today according to FiveThirtyEight, with Trump at 11 percent. The other Republican presidential candidate still in the race, John Kasich, is hoping to pull off a somewhat strong number even if he doesn't win.

On the Democratic side, Bernie Sanders needs to win by an impressive margin in order to narrow the gap between him and frontrunner Hillary Clinton. FiveThirtyEight projects he has a 72 percent chance of winning, with Clinton at 28 percent.

Either way, big wins for any of the five candidates should be big in setting the tone for April. In addition to the Democratic Wyoming caucus on April 9, there are many big races at the end of the month, including New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.

The Wisconsin polls close at 9 p.m. ET -- so look for the first results to come in shortly afterward.

Watch Wisconsin Primary Results Live Online Or Via Mobile Devices
 

CNN, Fox News and MSNBC will be devoting full coverage to the Wisconsin primaries on both sides.

To watch CNN live online, go to their site here.

To watch Fox News live, go to their site here.

To watch MSNBC live, go to their site here.

All three are also able to stream on mobile devices.

And if you couldn't care less about pundit coverage, all three sites are giving live updates of the results, which you can find at CNN.com, FoxNews.com and MSNBC.com.

Keep Up With Wisconsin Primary Results Via Social Media
 

If you wish to live tweet results, simply use hashtag #WIPrimary or #WisconsinPrimary on Twitter.

See Now: Famous Actors Who Turned Down Iconic Movie Roles

© 2019 ENSTARS, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
SEE COMMENT
Real Time Analytics