By Shiryn Ghermezian, EnStars | Apr 17, 2013 02:34 PM EDT
Sign Up for Enstars' Newsletter and never miss out on our most popular stories.
UPDATE: Officials have now confirmed that NO arrests have been made.
An arrest was made Wednesday in the Boston bombings investigation based on two videos showing images of the suspect, a federal law enforcement source told CNN's Fran Townsend.
Like Us on Facebook
The suspect was identified following analysis of video from a Lord and Taylor near the site of the second explosion that took place on Monday. Video from a local Boston television station helped, the source told Townsend.
The bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday exploded 12 seconds apart, killed three people and wounded 183, according to the news report. Officials obtained images that shows suspect carrying, and perhaps dropping, a black bag at the second bombing site on Boylston Street, outside of the Forum restaurant.
The Boston Globe confirmed Wednesday at 11:03 am that a bomb suspect is in custody and is expected to appear in federal court, citing a law enforcement official.
"The camera from Lord & Taylor is the best source of video so far," said Dot Joyce, a spokeswoman for Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino. "All I know is that they are making progress."
The Boston Globe tweeted at 11:25 a.m. local time that a souce said the suspect is being taken to U.S. District Court in South Boston, en route now.
Matt Smith (The Doctor) in "The Time of the Doctor."
Copyright © 2013 ENSTARZ.COM All rights reserved.