Billboard announced No. 20-11 on their list of the Top 100 Songs of All Time on Thursday, which included songs from modern artists among classics.
The music tracking company announced the songs that ranked No. 20-11 on their all-time list, using the 55-year Billboard Hot 100 chart as a basis.
Mariah Carey's huge hit single We Belong Together charted at No. 11 on the all-time list. The song spent 14 non-consecutive weeks at the top of the Hot 100 chart in 2005 and was on the chart for 43 weeks, a record for the R&B vocalist.
The Voice coach Usher came in at No. 13 on the all-time list with his single Yeah! feat. Lil Jon and Ludacris. Yeah! Stayed at No. 1 on the Hot 100 for 12 weeks in 2004, which he followed up with two additional No. 1 songs: Burn and Confessions Part II. He was able to bring yet another song to the No. 1 spot near the end of the year: My Boo, his duet with Alicia Keys.
Singer-songwriter Jewel, who was recently announced to be joining The Sing-Off for season 4, came in at No. 17 on the all-time list. The singer's two-sided single You Were Meant for Me and Foolish Games never hit No. 1 on the Hot 100 but stayed on the chart for an astounding 65 weeks, most of which were in 1997.
Another trio of '90s songs appeared in the 20-11 range. Toni Braxton's 1996 ballad Un-Break My Heart came in at No. 12 on the all-time list. Bryan Adams charted at No. 18 for his long-lasting hit single Everything I Do (I Do It For You). Finally, the Boyz II Men song I'll Make Love to You came in at No. 19.
Billboard will reveal the top 10 songs of the all-time list on Friday.
All Time Top 100 Songs (No. 20 - 11):
20. Percy Faith - The Theme from A Summer Place
19. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You
18. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
17. Jewel - You Were Meant for Me / Foolish Games
16. Rod Stewart - Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)
15. Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie - Endless Love
14. Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
13. Usher feat. Lil Jon and Ludacris - Yeah!
12. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
11. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together