The Real Housewives of New York stars have been busy in the Hamptons this summer, filming their Bravo reality show.
Ramona Singer, Carole Radziwill, LuAnn de Lesseps, Heather Thomson, Sonja Morgan and Aviva Drescher have all signed on for the sixth season. Plus, there will be new cast members added this season.
Rumored new cast member Kristen Taekman has been spotted filming with the veteran stars, leading many to believe she has officially signed on as a full-time Housewife. (Bravo declined to comment.)
Who is Kristen Taekman?
Here's what we know about the rumored RHONY star:
1. Kristen is a former model from Farmington, CT. After graduating from high school, Kristen moved to Paris to pursue a modeling career. As a model she lived in or traveled to Italy, Australia, Miami and Los Angeles.
2. She married to Josh Taekman, an entrepreneur who founded EBOOST energy drink and held the position of VP of Marketing for P. Diddy's label Bad Boy Records from 1996 to 2000.
3. She is the owner of 2nd Street Press, a shop that sells greeting cards and memory boxes.
4. Kristen and Josh have two young children, a boy and a girl, and currently live in Connecticut.
5. She and 'RHOBH' star Brandi Glanville are BFFs. Brandi recommended Kristen to Andy Cohen when she heard they were looking for a new RHONY cast member.
Along with Lesseps, Morgan and Radziwill, the upcoming season will also star Ramona Singer, Aviva Drescher and Heather Thomson.
The NY Post reported that veteran cast member Singer will reportedly earn $500,000 from the next season.
The Real Housewives of New York is at least four weeks into shooting for its sixth season, and there has already been plenty of drama. According to a recent interview, Drescher reportedly said she is ready to quit the show, and Radar Online claimed earlier in June that Radziwill and Thomson allegedly filmed a staged scene for the upcoming season of the Bravo reality series.
The Real Housewives of New York: Season 6 is set to air this fall on Bravo.