Spoilers have already surfaced for season 24 of CBS' The Amazing Race, set to air in spring 2014.
The season has reportedly began filming in Guangzhou, China, with 11 teams consisting of racers from previous seasons.
The presence of Leo Temory and Jamal Zadran from the current 23rd season proves that they will not win this season, as teams who have previously won are not allowed to race again.
According to Reality Blurred, the teams for season 24 are as follows:
1. Margie and Luke Adams, mother and son, seasons 14 and 18
2. Herb "Flight Time" Lang & Nate "Big Easy" Lofton, Harlem Globetrotters, seasons 15 and 18
3. Jet and Cord, cowboys, seasons 16 and 18
4. Rachel and Brendon, Big Brother couple and newlyweds, season 20
5. Mallory Ervin and Mark Jackson, a newly combined team formed from the ashes of Mallory/Gary from seasons 17 and 18, and Bopper and Mark from season 20
6. Natalie and Nadiya Anderson, twins, season 21
7. Caroline Cutbirth and Jenn Wayne, Country singer friends, season 22
8. Dave and Connor O'Leary, father and son, season 22
9. Joey Graceffa and Meghan Camarena, YouTube friends, season 22
10. John Erck and Jessica Hoel, engaged couple, season 22
11. Leo Temory and Jamal Zadran, cousins, season 23
Reality Fan Forum reported on the first two legs of the new season from from various "spies" they claim to have along the route. The website also has photos of the reported teams at every location along their journey.
The first leg of the race will see teams arriving in China on two separate flights. Upon arrival they will have to travel to JiangNan Road North and search three wedding shops to find a clue. From there, they will head to Canton Tower and encounter a Roadblock task on the Wheel of Canton Tower.
Their third stop will be at Haixinsha park, where they will encounter a second Roadblock where a team member will have to hang from a wire and perform ten somersaults. From there, they will head to the Pit Stop at Guangzhou Grand Theatre in HuaCheng Square. The Cowboys will reportedly finish in first and win two express passes.
Teams Brendon and Rachel, Dave and Connor, Margie and Luke, Leo and Jamal, Mallory and Mark, Flight Time and Big Easy, John and Jessica, Caroline and Jennifer, and Meghan and Joey will all check in afterwards and continue on to the second leg. Twins Natalie and Nadiya, who placed fourth in season 20, will check in last and be eliminated.
Leg two will reportedly continue in Guangzhou. The teams will have to perform Tai Chi by assembling toy cars and choosing between kicking Shuttlecocks 10 times and doing a cupping therapy Chinese massage detour. They will need to check-in at the Shamian Island pit stop.
rendon and Rachel will reportedly check in first, followed by Margie and Luke, Caroline and Jennifer, David and Connor, Flight Time and Big Easy, Jet and Cord, Leo and Jamal, Jessica and John and Meghan and Joey. Mallory and Mark will be eliminated during this leg.