Savvy internet shoppers waiting for the best deals on Cyber Monday can get an early preview of the offers Walmart will have online starting Saturday Nov, 30.
In an attempt to get a jump on their competition, the discount retail giant will be slashing prices online two days before Cyber Monday actually begins, and will offer discounts all week, according to company's official statement.
There will be over 200 online only specials and savings on walmart.com every day from the 30th until Friday, Dec. 6. To increase the potential savings for customers, the company is also rolling out free shipping on any order over $35.00 beginning Nov. 22.
"Last year, Cyber Monday was our best sales day in Walmart.com's history and we've spent all year preparing to make it even better for customers," said Joel Anderson, president and CEO of Walmart.com in the statement. "More than two-thirds of people who plan to shop in our stores on Black Friday also plan to shop Cyber Monday."
"Every year there's a bigger appetite for Cyber Monday, so we're giving our customers great deals and rolling back free shipping minimum to $35, helping them extend their budgets this holiday season," he continued.
Some of the savings Wal-Mart is offering include:
1. Nextbook 7-inch tablet: $50
2. Doublepower 7-inch Tablet: $50
3. LG 55-inch 3D LED TV with Soundbar Bundle for $799, a $500 savings
4. Samsung 46-inch LED TV for $479, a $400 savings
5. HP Sleekbook 14-inch Pavilion Laptop PC in Ruby Red for $295, a $133 savings
6. Playstation 4 Bundle with Dualshock 4 controller and game $517
7. Xbox One bundle with choice of a game or accessory $559
8. LeapFrog LeapPad2 Crayola Creativity Pack Bundle $69, a $60 savings
9. Fisher Price Powered Ride-On Minnie Mouse Jeep for $189, a $60 savings
10. Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle for $119, a $60 savings
11. Crayola Melt-n-Mold for $22, a $32 savings
For the latest on Cyber Monday Deals, keep reading with Enstars as we let you know which bargains to take advantage of this holiday season.