By Elisa Sanchez, EnStarz | Jun 05, 2012 11:39 AM EDT
"The Bachelorette" aired its fourth episode Monday narrowing the number of contestants to ten.
Emily Maynard and eight of the men spent a day in Bermudas and the show featured the first two-on-one date of the season.
Check Here the 5 Top Moments of the Show:
1. Ryan - the pro sports trainer from Georgia- flat out admitted on Monday's episode, that if thinks don't work out with Emily, he wants to become the next "Bachelor."
Like Us on Facebook
2. Jef, one of the fan's favorites, won a rose on Monday eventhough he still didn't make a move. He left Emily wanting more and made her wait for a kiss. This was his second group date rose on the season.
"I couldn't figure out why he still hadn't tried to kiss me. I hoped giving him one more group date rose would let him know that I had a huge crush on him and that he better make a move soon," Emily wrote on her blog Tuesday.
3. Single dad Dough (the recipient of the First Impression Rose) and Chris got into a fight about their maturity levels.
Dough question whether Chris, 25, was ready for the level of commitment being a father involves to what Chris was very offended.
"You're talking to a grown-a** man!" Chris told Dough.
4. Dough had a date with Emily in which she questioned him about his faults. She admits that Dough seemed too perfect and sometimes gave her the answer he thought she wanted to hear.
In the end she gave him the rose but many viewers don't expect him to last much longer.
5. Emily ousts Nate after a two-on-one date. She also sent home Charlie and Michael.
For the next episode, Emily and the guys go to London. She is expected to yell "Get the f*** out of here" at one of them after learning that he referred to her daughter Rikki as "baggage."
Jef will finaly make a move and another favorite Sean, will get a one-on-one date with her.
Copyright © 2013 ENSTARZ.COM All rights reserved.