Beauty lovers rejoice! Black Friday is not only good for the tech lovers and people who need to buy a new television. It's also good for everyone who wants to invest in some good make up. There are several great deals to choose from but for this post, Enstars wanted to show you ways to get the best use out of what you buy with some celebrity inspiration.
But, do you need help with what to do with all of those colors? Or wonder why you need various ones in the first place? Ladies and gentleman, meet the smoky eye-- One of the hottest ways to spruce up your glam look. Celebrities across the globe rock this look on red carpets to give their entire ensembles that extra oomph, and now you can too.
Basically, using a base, great brushes and the right color combination to accentuate your eye color, you can create various smoky eye looks with the Urban Decay palettes on sale. Watch the tutorial, below.
Here are five celebrity examples to follow.
1. Beyonce Knowles at the 2014 VMAs.
2. Adrienne Bailon on the red carpet with Latina Magazine.
3. Kelly Rowland's edgy look on the red carpet.
4. Nene Leakes proves that a little shade can, in fact, be a good thing.
5. Angelina Jolie shows off her edge with a great smoky look.