November 23, 2014 | Updated at 05:19 PM EST The Latest Entertainment & Celebrity News

Packers vs. 49ers Live Stream, Watch Online; Sept. 9, 4:25 PM ET Kick Off

The San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers will grace the fields of Lambeau Field on Sunday, Sept. 9, at 4:25 p.m. ET during Week 1 of the NFL Games. Watch live stream online.

By Shiryn G., EnStars on Sep 09, 2012 03:04 PM EDT
facebook tweet this pin it plus
Sign Up for Newsletter
  • The Green Bay Packers huddle together before a game
  • (Photo : Twitter/@packers)

The San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers will grace the fields of Lambeau Field on Sunday, Sept. 9, at 4:25 p.m. ET during Week 1 of the NFL Games.  

Out of the three games the two teams played against each other since 2008, the Packers won two. However, at time of publication, they were voted as having only slightly more of a chance to win Sunday's game. Results from a "Who Will Win" poll on the official site of the NFL Games show the Packers having a 54 percent chance at victory, while the 49ers have a 46 percent. 

The Packers are ranked third in offense and passing among all the leagues playing, according to the NFL. In other words, once Green Bay gets the football, it might be hard for the 49ers to get in edgewise and make a strong defensive pass; San Francisco ranked 26th and 29th respectively in the same categories. 

The game will air on FOX and on DIRECTV channel 714. Live audio of the game is available, courtesy of the NFL, and live video streaming can be seen on NFL Sunday Ticket

Green Bay will be hosting the game and last season they had the best record in the league (15-1). However, despite head coach Jum Harbaugh working his first year with the team, the 49ers posted a stunning 13-3 record and got themselves to the NFC Championship Game.

Though many are betting that the Packers will come out victorious on Sunday, both teams are not to be underestimated.

According to the Bleacher Report, the 49ers have Patrick Willis, who "has emerged as the best linebacker in football."  In 2010, he completed a total of 128 tackles, six sacks and last season, he did 97 tackles and two sacks.

"The 49ers' linebackers unit is scary good and Willis is the force that drives it," the site reported.

They also stated that on the Green Bay side, Aaron Rodgers "has established himself as arguable the best quarterback in football."

Overall, the game proves to be the battle of the best players seen on the football field. 

© 2014 Enstarz, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

facebook tweet this pin it plus
Contribute to this Story send us a tip send us a tip send us a tip
Sign Up for Newsletters

Around The Web

  • SEARCH ENSTARS

Best Buy

What To Expect On Cyber Monday At Best Buy

Best Buy's annual Cyber Monday deals are always a hot ticket!

Women

Women Beat Politician Accused Of Rape After Hearing Victim's Cries For Help (VIDEO)

A crowd of people in Assam, India took matters to themselves on Thursday by stripping and beating a member of Congress that is being accused of rape.

Carla Hall/The Chew

'The Chew' Host Carla Hall Gives Tips for Thanksgiving Preparations [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]

Former 'Top Chef' finalist and 'The Chew’s' co-host Carla Hall shared recipes and spoke to Enstars about tips for Thanksgiving preparations and her favorite holiday treats growing up.

Walmart

What To Expect From Cyber Monday At Walmart

Walmart’s Cyber Monday deals are amongst the most awaited Cyber Monday event every year due to their great deals.

Walmart

Check Out Walmart's Sneak Peek Advertisement For A Glimpse At Cyber Monday Deals

Walmart's Cyber Monday deals are always huge and that shows in the sneak peek advertisement the multinational retail corporation just released.

Rachel Gossett, whi reportedly put a cheeseburger on her foot while drunk

Drunken waitress Tries To Wear a Cheeseburger After Cops Find Her Having Sex in Public

After getting busted for trying to have drunken sex in public, a Georgia waitress made an even bigger name for herself when police tried to get her to put her clothes back on and she jammed her foot into a cheeseburger, thinking it was her sandal.

Latest News

Walmart

Check Out Walmart's Sneak Peek Advertisement For A Glimpse At Cyber Monday Deals

Walmart's Cyber Monday deals are always huge and that shows in the sneak peek advertisement the multinational retail corporation just released.

Best Buy

What To Expect On Cyber Monday At Best Buy

Best Buy's annual Cyber Monday deals are always a hot ticket!

Walmart

What To Expect From Cyber Monday At Walmart

Walmart’s Cyber Monday deals are amongst the most awaited Cyber Monday event every year due to their great deals.

Disney's Cinderella 1950

Classic Disney Movies That Taught Us Horrible Lessons

'Little Mermaid', 'Sleeping Beauty' & more Disney movies that didn't really get it right.

Craig Spencer

Ebola Survivor Craig Spencer Spotted With His Fiancee After Being Released From The Hospital

Ebola survivor Craig Spencer was spotted out and about in New York with his fiancee Morgan Dixon after he was released from the hospital.

Two window washers trapped

Window Washers Trapped On Dangling Scaffolding At One World Trade Center

Rescuers headed to One World Trade Center Wednesday to save two window washers who were trapped on a dangling scaffolding.

Holiday shoppers seeking out deals on Black Friday 2012

Target Plans On Opening Its Doors Early On Thanksgiving Day

It looks as though Target is trying to beat the Black Friday competition by opening their doors very early on Thanksgiving Day.

Anson Williams

EXCLUSIVE: 'Happy Days' Star Anson Williams Dishes On His Inspirational Memoir

Forty years after he first appeared on the iconic television sitcom 'Happy Days', Anson Williams released a memoir.

Cat

A Cat Cafe Opens in California, See The Pic

Cat lovers can now enjoy a cup of coffee with a feline by their side at the newly opened Cat Town Café in Oakland, Calif.

Find Me I'm Yours

EXCLUSIVE: Get Lost in A Treasure Hunt For Love With The Interactive E-Book 'Find Me I'm Yours'

Hillary Carlip and co-creator Maxine Lapiduss have introduced a new way to read with “Find Me I’m Yours.”

Featured Videos

From Our Partners

Clash Of Clans

Clash Of Clans Video Guide: Know The Enemy's Defenses To Improve Your Offense [VIDEO]

Galadon is back with another video, this time outlining the finer points of an opponent's defenses and how to read them. Also, how to not fall into traps set forth by your enemy.

facebook.com/coldplay

Coldplay Releases New Music Video for 'All Your Friends' Along with New DVD Release, Watch Here (VIDEO)

Coldplay Releases New Music Video for 'All Your Friends' Along with New DVD Release, Watch Here (VIDEO)

Eminem - Shady XV album releasing Nov 28

Eminem New Album 2014 'Shady XV' Releasing on Black Friday November 2014, See Full Two-Disc Tracklist Here

Check out the complete two-disc tracklist for new Eminem Album 'Shady XV' Releasing on Black Friday.

League of Legends

League Of Legends Will Pay You To Hack Into It As Part Of New Security Program From Riot Games; Discover Exploits, Get Money

For as long as there are games, there will be people trying to hack in and exploit them. Riot Games decided to get out in front of it and has been issuing cash rewards to hackers and security experts who have caught and reported security flaws in League of Legends.

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy vs. Seattle Sounders Live Stream FREE Online: 2014 MLS Cup Playoffs, Live Coverage from Los Angeles, Projected Lineups and TACTICAL PREVIEW

Two clubs in the Western Conference of MLS will do battle today in a cup match between the Los Angeles Galaxy and Seattle Sounders. The first-division clash scheduled for 5 p.m. ET will be held at the StubHub Center in Los Angeles and can be live streamed here. Additional TV coverage can be found on ESPN.

Limbo

Microsoft Awarding Early Xbox One Buyers With A Free Copy Of Limbo, Confirming Limbo Xbox One Version

Many Xbox One owners who had bought their console early were pleasantly surprised today to find an Xbox Live message that said they would be getting a free copy of the macabre indie hit Limbo, especially since the Xbox One version hadn't been officially announced yet.

youtube.com

Mila Kunis & James Franco Star in 'The Color of Time' Movie Along with Zach Braff, Watch New Trailer Here (VIDEO)

Mila Kunis & James Franco Star in 'The Color of Time' Movie Along with Zach Braff, Watch New Trailer Here (VIDEO)

John Cena

SURVIVOR SERIES 2014 Live Stream: WATCH Online Team Cena vs. Team Authority, WWE Pay-Per-View [VIDEO]

Tonight at 8 p.m. ET, the WWE presents the 28th annual Survivor Series live from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis. The event can be live streamed by clicking here.

Jason Witten

Sunday Night Football Watch FREE Live Stream Online & Listen: Cowboys vs. Giants Live Coverage from New York

Tonight at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC the New York Giants (3-7) will host the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) for a Week 12 edition of Sunday Night Football that can be live streamed free by clicking this link. Giants fans can hear the radio broadcast by tuning in to 101.9 WFAN FM, while Cowboys fans may do likewise on 105.3 The Fan.

Real Time Analytics