This holiday season surprise your special ones with the exquisite gift of jewelry. Enstars has rounded up 10 deals that will help make these holidays extra special for your family and loved ones.
1. Bling Jewelry: This website has significantly slashed the prices for a lot of the pieces on their collection. If you're looking to buy for someone in their late teens to early twenties, this is the place to look. There are some understated pearl neck pieces and bunch of bold and vibrant styles as well.
2. Kay Jewelers: There is a massive clearance sale on over at Kay, so you can get your hands on some sophisticated pieces at nearly half the price. Yes! We're talking diamonds and precious stones, get there before they sell out!
3. Angara Jewelry: This purveyor of exquisite gem stones is set to offer a holiday extravaganza, giving away some of their fine pieces at the lowest prices. There is 15% off on sitewide purchase with a free sapphire thrown in on sales of $750 and above.
4. 1928 Jewelry: This holiday 1928 is offering buy one get one free -- for a friend -- if you can believe it. It's time you looked into this too good to be real steal.
5. Moissanite: Moissanite jewelry is really slaying it with prices, if you want to impress with some very expensive pieces -- with the real price paid for them a secret of yours to keep -- this is the place to go to.
6. B2C Jewels: Selected items at B2C have a straight 15% off until December 31.
7. Bauble Box: If you care to give your siginificant other some of the freshest and most youthful designs, this is your destination for good deals on some very neat pieces for the holidays.
8. Ice: Ice has 12 days of holiday sales on its jewelry, it's already 3 days, so if you're looking to get in on these deals better hurry up.
9. Michael Hill: Here's where you can find some bling for under $100.
10. Pandora: If you're looking for something that fits your budget and by budget we mean jewelry was something you had ruled out on that account, you can get ambitious with Pandora.