Orange might be the new black, but a mug shot is never a pretty picture -- not even for a sexy Hollywood star.
At age 26, actress Lindsay Lohan has been taken into police custody a grand total of six times. She has been booked for reckless driving, DUI, possession of cocaine, among many other charges. But she's not the only Hollywood star to land behind bars.
Like Us on Facebook
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians beauty Khloe Kardashian was arrested for driving under the influence in L.A. on March 4, 2007. After violating her probation, the reality star turned herself in on July 18, 2008. Though she faced a maximum 30-day jail sentence, Kardashian spent less than three hours behind bars due to overcrowding.
- Mel Gibson was arrested on July 28, 2006, in L.A. for drunk driving. Police officers caught the Braveheart actor speeding. After taking a breathalyzer test -- and blowing a 0.12 -- the star went on an anti-Semitic tirade. "I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable," Gibson said in his formal apology. The Passion of the Christ director later checked into rehab.
- Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth were briefly arrested in the Atlanta area on April 19, 2013, with Toth busted for allegedly driving under the influence and his wife taken into custody for disorderly conduct when she reportedly questioned the arresting officer's credentials.
-- This year, Sandlot star Tom Guiry headbutted a cop during a drunken confrontation at a Houston airport, according to police officials. The actor was charged with felony assault of a public servant.
- Linda Hogan was busted on a DUI charge on the same day her ex Hulk Hogan's sex tape hit the Web.
- Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans found herself in trouble with the law after she violated her probation when she tested positive for marijuana and opiates during a random drug test.
Copyright © 2013 ENSTARS.COM All rights reserved.