Celebrities and their on-screen popular characters have often inspired people with their fashion and style and Halloween is no different.
A dress-up inspiration for Halloween 2017 event can range from a witch to a vampire or from a superhero to a favorite cartoon character. There is nothing as an ideal costume when it comes to Halloween.
So take a look at the categories of classic, evergreen, and iconic costumes ideas to celebrate Halloween on October 31.
1. Fantasy- Heidi Klum: Jessica Rabbit inspired actress took after the cartoon character with oomph at a Halloween party in 2015
2. Horror -: Neil Patrick Harris: Neil went for a monster family theme in 2013, as a Frankenstein with his twins dressed as Dracula and Wife of Frankenstein
3. Punk- Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford: Gerber and Crawford nailed Halloween with a punk-theme in 2016
4: Real Life Personalities- Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom: Perry & Bloom looked strikingly similar to Clinton Couple, in 2016
5. Funky (Sia)- Ellen DeGeneres: Popular TV Host appeared as Sia on her show in 2016
6: Super-Hero- Kim Kardashian: The Reality star appeared as a wonder women at a Halloween Party in 2015
7. Last-Minute - Kanye West came along with Kim dressed up as Sailor in 2012. Meanwhile, Kim was wearing a green mermaid outfit alongside.
8.Inspired by Human Anatomy- Heidi Klum: Known for her outrageous Halloween costumes Klum Caught everyone's attention with her muscles and veins costume in 2012
9. Playing Self: Heidi Klum again emerged in what is said to be an insanely creative epic group Halloween costumes of all times. She turned up with her clones last year at the Halloween party
10. Junk Food (you heard it right) - Katy Perry: The actress appeared as a flamin' Cheeto in 2014 showing her love for junk food.