Collider got a few hot minutes with Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 director Francis Lawrence backstage at CinamaCon in Las Vegas on April 23.
The director revealed a few crucial details about Part 2, which have nothing to do with the plot but are relevant all the same. Lawrence stated that they hadn't quite finished production yet and that they still have to film the epilogue. They have scheduled to wrap that in late May.
"There's one scene that we need to still shoot, we had a horrible winter in Atlanta and we didn't get a spring in time, we needed greenery and we didn't get greenery, so we're going to go back sometime in late May and shoot one last scene," he said. "But other than that we are really working on visual effects and sound and the music's being written. It's exciting."
Lawrence hasn't had to edit out too much from the film so far and says that the run time will clock in at a bit over two hours.
Finally another very important detail has to do with the trailer; unfortunately it's going to be a longer wait for fans. Lawrence revealed that it won't be releasing anytime soon.
The director also revealed that fans can expect to see the movie represented at this year's Comic Con.
Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 stars Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen), Josh Hutcherson (Peeta Mellark), Liam Hemsworth (Gale Hawthorne), Woody Harrelson (Haymitch Abernathy) and Elizabeth Banks (Effie Trinket).
The movie will hit theaters on November 20.
Watch a moving poster teaser for Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2: