Nov 09, 2017 08:03 AM EST By Manthan Chheda

Charlie Sheen Categorically Denies Allegations He Sexually Assaulted Corey Haim

Charlie Sheen has issued a statement denying allegations that he sexually assaulted Corey Haim. Haim's friend had claimed that the late actor confessed to him that he was raped by Sheen during the filming of the 1986 movie 'Lucas.'

Close
Corey Feldman exposes paedophiles in Hollywood, including John Grissom

Charlie Sheen has issued a brief statement refuting allegations that he raped Corey Haim in the mid 1980s.

"Charlie categorically denies these allegations," Sheen's rep said in the statement.

The statement comes hours after The National Enquirer published a story stating that the former Two and a Half Men actor sexually assaulted Haim during the filming of the 1986 movie, Lucas, citing Haim's close friend and actor, Dominick Brascia and "dozens" of unnamed sources. Sheen was 19 years old at the time while the former child star, who passed away in 2010, was only 13.

"[Haim] told me they smoked pot and had sex," Brascia said. "He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested."

Brascia also claimed that the pair had engaged in sexual activity years later but Haim didn't enjoy it and was finally over "loser" Sheen.

Another anonymous woman, who worked as an extra for Lucas, alleged that Sheen inappropriately kissed her and asked her to have sex with him. In a separate incident, a second woman told the publication that the 52-year-old actor tried to kiss her when he found out it was her 18th birthday.

Brascia's accusations come four years after former child actor and Haim's Lost Boys co-star Corey Feldman wrote in his 2013 memoir, Coreyography, that he and Haim were sexually abused by older men in Hollywood.

"There are people that did this to me and Corey that are still working, they're still out there, and they're some of the most rich and powerful people in this business. And they do not want what I'm saying right now. They want me dead," Feldman, said at the time on The View while promoting the book.

Feldman also claimed that Haim was raped on a movie set by a man, and was even threatened with legal action by Haim's mother Judy for talking to the press about the abuse her son suffered when he was young.

Last month, Feldman reignited claims about the abuse he suffered as a child actor in a series of tweets saying that he is working on a plan that will bring his alleged abusers to justice.

The actor uploaded a YouTube video of himself detailing his plan to make a documentary based on his life and expose the presence of pedophilia in the industry. He also set up a crowdfunding campaign with a goal of amassing $10 million over two months to finance the project, as previously reported.

© 2017 ENSTARZ, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
SEE COMMENT
Real Time Analytics