The chef and her husband, art collector Charles Saatchi, were seen on Sunday at the same London restaurant where they were photographed while having an argument six days earlier. Saatchi reportedly grabbed Lawson's throat and choked her.
Photos of Saatchi putting his hands on his wife's throat surfaced on Monday, June 17. Eyewitnesses allegedly claimed the 53-year-old Nigella Bites star left the restaurant in tears.
A rep spoke on Lawson's behalf and confirmed that Lawson "left the house" she shared with her husband of nine years, according to E!
Saatchi, 70, was cautioned he may be charged with assault following the release of photos of the choking incident outside Scott's Restaurant in Mayfair, London. He after voluntarily met with police officials in London Monday.
"There was no grip," Saatchi said.
"The pictures are horrific but give a far more drastic and violent impression of what took place. Nigella's tears were because we both hate arguing, not because she had been hurt," he added.
The photographs allegedly showed Saatchi leaning across the table with his hand around Lawson's neck. He apparently held her neck four times, first with his left hand and then with both hands.
A spokesperson for Scott's Restaurant said the following:
"The staff and management at Scott's are aware of the reports in the media and would like to make it clear that they did not see the alleged incident nor were they alerted to it at the time."