The Olympics Aquatic Stadium is America's playground. Team USA is racking in the medals down in Rio, but no one so much as the nation's swimming elite. If you're looking for more gold medal performances, Friday's swim schedule won't disappoint.
From Michael Phelps to Simone Manuel, Day 7 will see the best of the best battle it out in both qualifiers and finals. Scroll through the lineup below to find out when you're favorite Team USA athletes will hit the water.
12:02 p.m. ET - Women's 50 Freestyle (Watch here)
- Abbey Weitzeil will compete in heat 10
- Simone Manuel will race in heat 11
12:40 p.m. ET - Men's 1500m Freestyle (Watch here)
- Jordan Wilimovsky will feature in heat 5
- Connor Jaeger will take on heat 6
2:38 p.m. ET - Women's 4 x100 Medley Relay (Watch here)
2:58 p.m. ET Men's 4x100 Medley Relay (Watch here)
9:03 p.m. ET - Women's 200m Backstroke FINALS (Watch here)
- Team USA will be represented by Madeline Dirado
9:12 p.m. ET - Men's 100m Butterfly FINALS (Watch here)
- Tom Shields will race for the gold while Michael Phelps will look to add to his impressive 26-medal collection.
9:20 p.m. ET - Women's 800m Freestyle FINALS (Watch here)
- Katie Ledecky has already packed away four medals in Rio, and she will shoot for a fifth alongside fellow America Leah Smith
9:44 p.m. ET - Men's 50m Freestyle FINALS (Watch here)
- Look for Anthony Ervin and Nathan Adrian to continue Team USA's freestyle dominance in the last final of the evening.
9:59 p.m. ET - Women's 50m Freestyle Semifinals (Watch here)
- While you wait for the Men's 50m Freestyle medal presentations, cheer on the women's team as they sprint their way to the 50m Freestyle finals.