'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Canceled?: Show Production Suspended Into 2017 Following Latest Drama, Kim 'Rethinking Everything' [VIDEO]
Cameras officially stopped rolling on Keeping Up With The Kardashians after Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris on Oct. 3, but the plans to continue filming the show through the holidays have been scrapped completely following her husband Kanye West's hospitalization.
According to TMZ, cameras are not going to roll on the reality series for at least the remainder of the year, and possibly longer than that, because of the ongoing drama that has affected the family.
West's hospitalization last week reportedly shut things down temporarily, but since Kardashian has still had a hard time recovering following her robbery, sources told the site that there was no longer any real hope of shooting anything through December, which will be okay with producers because there is enough footage for the series commitment from before October, but there will definitely be no shooting during the holidays.
In addition, sources told the site that Kardashian has been "rethinking everything" about her career since the attack she suffered in Paris, though they wouldn't elaborate on what that meant specifically, which raises questions about whether she will return to a life in front of the cameras at all.
She has remained off social media since her attack, but seemed ready to resume a more public life and persona again last week as she flew from L.A. to New York for the Angel Ball, which was honoring her late father Robert Kardashian. However, that same day she flew back to L.A. after her husband was hospitalized for exhaustion following an incident at his trainer's house.
The hospitalization came after a string of events where West attacked celeb supporters of Hillary Clinton and vowed he would have voted for Donald Trump if he had voted, and then canceled his tour.