Celebrity Sightings: One Direction's Niall Horan Shirtless + Stacy Keibler, Andy Cohen, Colton Haynes, Brooke Burke, George Kotsiopoulos, Candice Accola [PHOTOS]
- One Direction's Niall Horan shows off his toned body, working out on the road with the Cybex Arc Trainer during the band's hot selling summer tour.
- Actress Stacy Keibler joined Colgate and 1,142 consumers to break the Guinness World Record for the 'most people using mouthwash simultaneously,' in New York's Times Square. The event celebrates the launch of the new Colgate® Total Advanced™ Pro-Shield Mouthwash and benefits Make-A-Wish.
- Jay-Z was spotted at the 40/40 Club "Super Heroes" themed fundraiser to benefit Robinson Cano's RC24 Foundation. The rapper arrived with a small group of friends and headed to his suite. For two hours, he hung out, drank and socialized with guests as he snacked on tortilla popchips.
- Colton Haynes took the stage in Los Angeles for his Dr Pepper /1 shoot. He is the latest addition to the /1 campaign which began earlier this year.
- Midori and George Kotsiopoulos, the brand's Style Ambassador, hosted a Happy Hour Style Event at the rooftop at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, CA. Celebrating friends and fashion, guests includied Candice Accola, star of Vampire Diaries and the new face of the Midori ad campaign and her co-star from the hit CW show, Kat Graham.
- TV personality Brooke Burke-Charvet joined the Smartfood brand to celebrate eating and living SMART by kicking off the Smartfood brand's SMART Search 2013 contest, in Union Square Park in San Francisco.
- Andy Cohen, host of Watch What Happens: Live!, answers questions for fans during his Reality Check Q& A session at Mohegan Sun.