Suge Knight News 2015: Death Row Records CEO Released From Hospital, Back In Jail On Murder Charges [VIDEO]

Close

Suge Knight has been released from the hospital and is now back behind bars.

Troubled Celebrities: Stevie J Indicted For $1 Million In Back Child Support, Tells Kids 'See Y'all Soon' Before Rehab Stint

He is currently awaiting trial for murder charges after he was allegedly involved in a hit and run accident over the weekend. The 49-year-old controversial rap mogul was admitted to a hospital after he said he was having chest pains while behind bars. Just an hour before he had pleaded not guilty to all charges he's looking at murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run.

According to allegations he ran over and killed a friend on purpose Jan. 29. One other man was also hurt in the incident. If he is found guilty, he could spend the rest of his life in jail.

Troubled Celebrities: Lawyers Ask For Third Trial After John Goodman Verdict For DUI Manslaughter

A member of his legal team, James Blatt, did speak out and say that none of it was intentional at all. He revealed that Knight was actually trying to run away from the area when he was attacked.

Other reports have said that the chest pains was a mild panic attack that could be the result of blood clots. He was treated at Long Beach Memorial. While there, he was handcuffed to the bed. Doctors did confirm that news with TMZ Wednesday. Interestingly enough, he suffered from another nearly fatal clot while in a Las Vegas jail late last year.

The clots are said to be a result of the Death Row Records founder being shot half a dozen times over the summer. That incident took place during the MTV Video Music Awards weekend at the 1OAK club.

See Now: Famous Actors Who Turned Down Iconic Movie Roles

© 2019 ENSTARS, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
SEE COMMENT
Real Time Analytics