Bachelor in Paradise’s host Chris Harrison spoke out about the upcoming fourth season earlier this week and during the interview, he revealed that fans will see the moments leading up to the alleged misconduct that took place with Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson.
During an interview with Entertainment Weekly on August 3, Harrison said that because an investigation into the incident revealed that no misconduct took place, the footage in question will be seen on the show.
“To the best of my knowledge, you’re going to see more than enough to show you what was happening that led up to the shutdown, within certain taste and values of what we can show on network TV,” Harrison said.
“It’s going to be literally dealt with the moment we come on the air. We’ll start talking about it right away and start dealing with it. If you don’t, it’s the elephant in the room and then it will taint the entire season,” he continued.
As Harrison explained, there's been a lot of rumors regarding the incident that took place between Olympios and Jackson and soon, fans will be able to see for themselves what happened between the cast members.
“You’re going to see a lot of it, including Corinne and DeMario on the show," Harrison explained. "When we restart, it will be me back in Mexico walking you through what happened and then we’re going to watch what happened. And then we’ll cut back to me and I’ll kind of shed some more light on things and then we’re going to go back and you’re going to see more of what happened, [and] not just the controversial. You’re going to see a lot of things, people falling in love, a lot of dates happening.”
Bachelor in Paradise premieres on Monday, August 14 at 8 p.m. on ABC.