Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set PHOTOS, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck & More
Claire Danes and her husband Hugh Dancy met on the set of the 2007 film Evening.
Sometimes flames ignite while on a set. EnStars compiled a list of some of the most famous celebrity couples who began dating after working together on a movie or show.
1) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt met on the set of their movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which was released in 2005. The couple raises six children together.
2) Claire Danes and her husband Hugh Dancy met on the set of the 2007 film Evening. They got married in 2009.
3) Leann Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian met on the set of their 2008 Lifetime movie Northern Lights. Both were married at the time. The couple later married in 2011.
4) Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer met on the HBO set of True Blood in 2007. They married in 2010 and had twins in 2012.
5) Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren met on the set of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer in 2004. The pair married in 2008 and now have two children together.
6) Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz started dating while filming Vicki Cristina Barcelona in 2007. However, Cruz first met Bardem at the age of 17 on the set of Jamón Jamón.
7) Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck began dating after filming Daredevil in 2003. The couple married in 2005 and has three children.
8) Kelly Ripa met her husband Mark Consuelos on the set of the soap opera All My Children. The couple married in 1996 and has three children together.