ABC will broadcast the 2013 American Music Awards live on television on Sunday, Nov. 24.
Fans of the biggest stars in music can watch their favorite stars when they arrive ahead of the ceremony on television and via a free live stream below.
Celebrities will show off their fashion before they enter the ceremony in the red carpet television special, Live From the Red Carpet at 7 p.m. EST on E! The special will be hosted by both Giuliana Rancic and Terrence Jenkins.
The free live-streams of the red carpet pre-show event begins at 5 p.m. and ends at 8 p.m. EST. (It can be watched on a computer, tablet or mobile phone.)
Here is a list of who to expect on the red carpet based on the list of AMA 2013 spoilers below:
- Pitbull is hosting the 2013 AMAs. He will perform his latest single Timber which features Ke$ha during the three-hour event.
- Katy Perry will open the AMAs with her second single, Unconditionally. She released the glamorous music video for it earlier this week.
- Rihanna will receive the first ever Icon Award.
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis lead with the most nominations of six including Artist of the Year and Single of the Year for Thrift Shop. Justin Timberlake and Taylor Swift trail close behind the duo, they landed five nominations each.
- The mega successful British boy band One Direction will attend the AMAs for the first time
- TLC will perform with a "surprise guest."
- Jennifer Hudson, Heidi Klum and Fashion Police star Kelly Osbourne will be presenters.
The American Music Awards pays tribute to today's most influential and iconic artists. It will feature over 16 musical performances from today's hottest artists, according to its official website.
The awards ceremony will take place at the Nokia Theater from 8 PM -11 PM ET/PT on the ABC Television Network. It will be viewed in over 160 countries worldwide on Sunday.
Watch the free live stream of the American Music Awards red carpet pre-show here.
It can also be watched at ABC.com, Time Warner Cable's Facebook Page, and the websites of participating radio stations in the Cumulus Radio Network, the official radio partner of the American Music Awards.
Watch the promo for the 2013 AMAs below