The soundtrack for season 2 of Girls is set to be released in February.
Girls: Volume 2 will contain hits from several different artists but all of which have been featured on the show. According to Indiewire, the official tracklist is as follows:
1. Vampire Weekend-I'm Going Down
2. Jenny Lewis-Completely Not Me
3. M Ward-I Get Ideas
4. Lily Allen-Late Comer
5. Beck-Blue Moon
6. Miguel-Simple Things
7. Christina Perri- I Don't Wanna Break
9. Zero DeZire- It's My Birthday (Remix)
10. Aimee Man-How Am I Different
11. Father John Misty-Nancy From Now On
12. Jake Bugg-There's a Beast and We All Feed It
13. Cat Power- Free (Gilgamesh Remix)
14. Daniel Johnston-Life in Vain (Live at Austin City Limits)
15. Michael Penn-Daisy (From One Man's Trash)
Vampire Weekend is known for songs such as Step, Diane Young and Ya Hey, while Lily Allen is known for F**k You, Not Fair and LDN. Allen received a Grammy nomination in 2008 for Best Alternative Music Album for her record Alright, Still.
Girls has become a critically acclaimed show in its three seasons and won two Golden Globes in 2013. The show won Best Television Series-Music or Comedy. Lead actress and creator Lena Dunham won Best Actress in a Television Series-Musical or Comedy.
The show premiered its third season Jan. 12 at 10 p.m.
The soundtrack will be available in stores Feb. 11. Listen to one of its songs below.