DJ Khaled has proven to be a mogul and a heavy weight in the hip hop industry. Now that his new single is out, he made his way to the World's Most Dangerous morning show to promote it. During their 40 minute chat, he talked about everything from Palestine to basketball, while Charlamagne tha Goa, Angela Yee and DJ Envy listened to what the new mogul had to say.
Here are '11 Things We Learned from DJ Khaled's Interview with The Breakfast Club.'
1. He has new headphones coming out. The prototype is done, and Khaled teamed up with Bang & Olufsen to compete in a booming arena of electronic goods. Watch out Dr. Dre.
2. No one can tell Khaled no. He makes hits! Are you suprised? DJ Khaled has had everyone from Lil Wayne to Jay Z rap on his songs, and he is not stopping any time soon.
3. Drake and Hov are the hardest people to get on a song. It took him over 7 years to get HOV on a song, and if Drake is on a song-- You better be perfect.
4. Khaled did 15 years of radio in Miami. Who knew that?! Apparently, he started out in radio but with all of the businesses he has his hands in now, there's no way he could really committ to hosting a daily show.
5. Remy Ma went to the studio with him, first. He wants to sign her to his label, "We the Best", and then they did the remix of "They Don't Love You No More." If you haven't heard it, listen here. She did it in two takes.
6. His new single with Chris Brown, August Alsina, and Future is called "Hold You Down", and her premiered the single on The Breakfast Club. The video and single premiered at the same time.
7. 50 Cent and Khaled have a slight beef, but then again... Who doesn't have a problem with 50? Nothing to see here.
8. He enjoys a good game of kick ball. Check out his recap of Chris Browns' celebrity game-- It's pretty funny.
9. The title of his new album is "I Changed." He does not entertain negative energy, even when Charlamagne tha God gives him 'Donkey of the Day'.
10. Meek Mill beat him in basketball game and took home $80k. Apparently, they are all sqaured away and Khaled's beat everyone from Jeremih to French Montana. He says he's very good.
11. He has a fear of flying. He turned down one million dollars because he couldn't travel to Dubai. Iyanla, Fix His Life... Please. He does have a few valid reasons why he is afraid.
To watch the full interview, see below.