Rumors continue to circulate that Chris Pratt will be replacing Harrison Ford in the upcoming Indiana Jones 5, even though the Guardians of the Galaxy star has flat out said nothing is confirmed and he hasn't been contacted about taking on the iconic role.
Talking to MTV News while walking the Oscars Red Carpet on Sunday, Pratt again addressed the rumors he was replacing Ford in the upcoming flick, explaining that no one has actually contacted him about starring as Indiana Jones in the planned reboot , even though he admits it would be something he'd find fun to do if he was approached.
"It's all nothing until it's something, and so far? It's not something," he said, before adding, "I don't think it's overwhelming to contemplate. The pressure would come because it's such a great franchise, and you wouldn't want to get it wrong. It would have to be perfect to do it, you know what I mean?"
"So we'll see," he continued. "Like I said, it's nothing until it's something."
Rumors broke earlier this year that Disney was reportedly eyeing Pratt as the star of the alleged reboot, with Steven Spielberg rumored to be attached as a director. Nothing has been confirmed by Disney in regards to the rumors, though they weren't the first ones which claimed Ford would be replaced in the film.
Back in 2014, rumors briefly ran rampant that both Bradley Cooper and Robert Pattinson would replace Ford in the film-which both actors confirmed to be untrue.