Finally summer is here and most of us can take a few weeks off and explore the Eat Pray Love within ourselves. So pack all your gear into your traveling backpack, and book your trip. But first, download these essential apps and take the stress out of your travels.
1. Travel List: This app is the ultimate packing list. It features all of the essentials, with the option to set reminders for items to pack the day of. This app will make sure you all ready for your trip, and that you don't forget anything at your destination!
2. Google Translate: is already your best language tool on the Internet, so naturally the app is a must-have. Download this user-friendly app and never be caught saying "no comprendo" ever again. Bonus: Use the audio option to translate speech with the almost no effort.
3. Kayak: This app compares airline prices to give you a good idea of which airline will keep more money in your wallet. Check this site for on-the-go flights, and book on a budget.
4. WalkJogRun: This app is for the health nut who can't last a vacation without working out. Luckily, now you don't have to rely on the sometimes mundane hotel treadmills. Get out and explore the area you're visiting by foot with WalkJogRun's helpful routes. Stay fit and take in the sights!
5. Tinder: While this classic app has already gained quite a reputation, it can also help you meet your new tour guide. Tinder matches you with singles in your area, and what better way to practice your Français than with a local?