Bruce Jenner has not yet been blamed for a car crash that left one woman dead.
Although reports have been swirling, claiming video of the Malibu, Calif. car accident clearly shows Jenner at fault, officials have since released a statement, confirming the investigation is ongoing.
"Whatever is being reported right now is not part of our investigation," the LAPD said in a statement to Us Weekly on Wednesday. "We are still looking at the videos of the crash to determine what happened. We have not deemed who is at fault yet, the investigation is still very much open."
Earlier this month, Jenner, who was driving a black Cadillac Escalade, reportedly rear-ended a white Lexus, forcing the vehicle into oncoming traffic. After traveling onto the other side of the road, the Lexus was hit by a Hummer, resulting in the woman driver's death, and injuries to five others.
Following the deadly crash, Jenner released a statement to Us Weekly.
"My heartfelt and deepest sympathies go out to the family and loved ones, and to all of those who were involved or injured in this terrible accident," Jenner said. "It is a devastating tragedy and I cannot pretend to imagine what this family is going through at this time. I am praying for them. I will continue to cooperate in every way possible."
Below is a reenactment of what is believed to have happened on Feb. 7.