'19 Kids & Counting' CANCELLED: TLC Confirms The Show Has Been Pulled From Schedule Following Child Molestation Accusations [VIDEO]

Close

Following the very public leak that one of the kids from 19 Kids & Counting had sexually molested five young girls, TLC has decided to take the show off air.

Owner Says Her Blind Dog Receives Help From 2 Other Dogs

Earlier this week, Josh Duggar admitted that he had sexually molest five younger girls when he was 14 years old, and now TLC isn't standing for it.

People reported on Friday that TLC has pulled the show from its schedule amid the accussations.

Famous Artist Richard Prince Reportedly Sells People's Instagram Photos Without Permission for $100,000

The network releasred a statement that read: "Effective immediately, TLC has pulled all episodes of 19 Kids and Counting currently from the air. We are deeply saddened and troubled by this heartbreaking situation, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family and victims at this difficult time."

Josh Duggar, 27, responded to the allegations in a statement on Thursday that confirmed the public's suspicions.

"Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends," he said. "I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life."

Duggar then resigned from his position at a Christian lobbying group called the Family Research Council.

See Now: Famous Actors Who Turned Down Iconic Movie Roles

© 2019 ENSTARS, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
SEE COMMENT
Real Time Analytics