Duggar Family News: TLC Stars Reportedly At Risk Of Losing Millions [VIDEO]
Things just seem to be going from bad to worse for the Duggar family. Ever since news broke that Josh Duggar sexually molested four of his sisters and a babysitter when he was a teenager back in 2002 and 2003, the reality television family has been suffering from some pretty bad publicity, along with the cancellation of their TLC show, 19 Kids & Counting.
There's a new report that says now that the Duggars have lost their highest-paying job as a reality television family, they are at risk of losing up to $25 million dollars.
According to Life & Style Weekly on Monday, no one wants to be associated with the Duggar family anymore, as they are also at risk of losing their lucrative endorsements as well.
"With the show, royalties, sponsorships and speaking engagements ending, the Duggars could be losing $25 million or more a year," branding expert and Strategic Vision CEO David Johnson, told the site.
He added, "Josh is so radioactive right now, no one's going to touch him. The stigma is on all of them because there are so many questions left about what they really do know - and if they are hiding any more secrets."
There are also rumors that say the Duggars are looking for another network to call home for their reality show after TLC finally gave them the axe earlier this month.
Keep up with Enstars for all the latest news on the Duggar family.