National Coffee Day 2016: Best Beauty Products With Coffee & Caffeine
Like pretty much everyone I know, I love coffee. My body is conditioned to need it when I wake up, at some point after lunch and occasionally some right after dinner -- on a GOOD day. On a bad day or a particularly busy day, like today, I'm already three Ventis deep by noon.
Even if you're not much of a coffee junkie, you can still reap its benefits. Coffee grounds and caffeine are found in plenty of skincare products, particularly scrubs and various things meant to "energize" (think morning moisturizers and cleansers.) Here are some of our favorites.
1. Frank Body Original Body Scrub ($16.95): There's a reason this scrub has a cult following among Instagram starlets. It REALLY scrubs your skin and gets all the grime and dirt off. It does make a bit of a mess in the tub, so I'd save this for hotels or mornings that you don't mind a bit of cleaning up.
2. Bliss Fatgirl Sixpack ($38): This might not give you a six pack (at least not without diet and excercise,) but the tummy-toning gel is jam-packed with caffeine and amino acids, perfect for firming up your core.
3. Orgx Anti Hair-Fall Niacin3 + Caffeine Conditioner ($5.79): This budget-friendly conditioner is loaded with caffeine -- perfect for a morning shower pick-me-up.
4. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream ($30): An eye cream chock full of coffee beans? Dab some on right as you wake up before your makeup.
5. Wash With Joe Coffee Mint Body Wash ($28): If all else fails, just bathe in coffee and mint greatness. Just don't be tempted to chug the stuff (I know I am).