Lindsay Lohan Assault: Attacked & Choked By Man In New York Hotel Room

Lindsay Lohan was attacked early Sunday morning in a New York City hotel by a man she met several hours prior at a Chelsea nightclub.

Lohan was reportedly assaulted by Christian LaBella, a 25-year-old man she met at 1OAK on Sunday, Sept. 30.

Lohan invited LaBella to join her and her friends to the Union Square W Hotel where she was staying. Shortly after the group arrived at her room on the 15th floor, the "Mean Girls" actress had a dispute with LaBella over pictures he took of her on his mobile phone. According to the report, she requested he delete the images.

When the partygoer refused to meet the starlet's demands, Lohan reportedly confiscated his phone. LaBella retaliated by throwing her on her hotel bed which left several scratches on her hands.

Sources told TMZ that Lohan then ran out of the room and when she returned, LaBella choked her, threw her on the ground and climbed on top of her.

One of Lohan's friends pulled the man off of her and that is when Lohan pulled the fire alarm to call for help.

When cops arrived, LaBella was arrested and charged for two misdemeanor counts of assault and two charges of harassment.

Lohan's father Michael said he has been in touch with his daughter since the incident. When asked what his thoughts were on LaBella he told the New York Daily News, 'Wait 'til I get this guy."

September has been an eventful month for the "Liz and Dick" star.

Lohan was arrested in NYC for allegedly hitting a pedestrian with her Porsche and fleeing the scene. A surveillance video has surfaced that backs up Lohan's claim that she never hit the restaurant worker. Lohan is reportedly considering filing a lawsuit.

Last week, she was reportedly hospitalized for asthma.

Lohan's next film, "Liz & Dick" will air on Lifetime in November.

See Now: Famous Actors Who Turned Down Iconic Movie Roles

© 2021 ENSTARS, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
SEE COMMENT
Real Time Analytics