Ashley Greene House Fire: Twilight Star "Covered in Soot" as LA Apartment Goes Up in Flames, Dog Dies [VIDEO]

Close

Twilight star Ashley Greene was caught in a fire on Friday morning when her unit in a historic building burst into flames, TMZ reported..

According to the statement, Greene, her boyfriend and her brother were sleeping when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. One resident who lives near Greene said she heard glass exploding in Ashley's condo. 

Following the call, 10 fire trucks had arrived at the scene of the seven-story building. Greene and a friend were "covered in soot and are extremely distraught looking" when they spoke with officials this morning, according to RadarOnline. The Los Angeles Fire Department Inspector Johnson confirmed that firefighters headed to the scene just before 10am.

In response to the fire, Johnson said, "We made an aggressive fire attack. Our team saw smoke and fire coming from the third floor." He said paramedics brought two individuals to the hospital but details about their identification are not confirmed.

When Greene's boyfriend and brother realized Greene's two dogs were inside, they went back in to rescue them, but only one was saved. One of the dogs is confirmed as a fox terrier- while TMZ reports the other is a Chihuaha, People claimed it's a fox terrier. It is also unclear which one died.

See Now: Famous Actors Who Turned Down Iconic Movie Roles

© 2020 ENSTARS, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
SEE COMMENT
Real Time Analytics