Reality star Abby Lee Miller requires a second emergency surgery. The Teen Mom alum shares on Instagram that she is in the hospital following the procedure.

Just A Hiccup In The Schedule

Miller took to Instagram late on Tuesday to share a shot of her hooked up to a drip.

"After another 2 hour MRI this morning, the pros thought I needed one more quick little emergency surgery! Ugh!" she wrote in exasperation.

Miller explained to fans that she's on a tight schedule and is looking forward to getting back on track. She asked everyone to pray for her and thanked them for their well wishes.

Back in April, the Dance Moms alum's doctor revealed that Miller had her first emergency surgery after almost dying.

Just Another Battle To Win

She had been privately suffering from non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer that begins in the immune system. Her doctor explained to PEOPLE that Miller had begun deteriorating rapidly, leading to a severe spine infection.

"In the span of 24 hours ... her condition rapidly deteriorated. She was completely paralyzed from the neck down," explained the orthopedic spine surgeon at the time.

At the start of the month, Miller posted on Instagram about how she was starting her third round of chemo, describing it as a fight she was prepared to win.

"There's nothing I enjoy more than swimming and a good tan," she captioned a shot of herself soaking up a few rays.

A Difficult Couple Of Years

Last year, Miller was sentenced to 12 months and one day in federal prison for bankruptcy fraud, and for bringing $120,000 worth of Australian currency into the country.

The Dance Moms alum was indicted on 20 counts of fraud in October 2015. She pled guilty the following June, facing millions in fines and a prison sentence of up to five years.

Miller blamed fame from the hit reality show for her actions. Her illegal activity only came to light when a judge watched a few episodes while ruling on a bankruptcy case, and questioned her alleged income.

She went to prison in July 2017 and was moved to a halfway house in March for good behavior, to serve out the remainder of her sentence.

The 51-year-old was released from the facility last month due to ongoing concerns for her health after photos emerged showing her being bundled into an awaiting ambulance.