It has been three weeks since Prince Andrew was in a disastrous interview with BBC. Since then, he had already stepped down from his royal duties.
However, because of everything that is happening in the royal family, his daughter Princess Beatrice has decided to cancel her engagement party.
According to the Daily Mail, the up-and-coming bride had to change the date of her engagement party, which was supposed to be held at the Chiltern Firehouse.
"She had to change the date of her engagement party at the restaurant because of fears there will be too many photographers outside looking for her father, Prince Andrew," a source told The Mail.
Last week, it was reported that Bea had already sent out invitations to her friends for the party for December 18.
The Daily Mail added that the venue choice caused alarm among her friends because the restaurant was far too high profile, and at this time in their family, everybody is going through a very sensitive time.
A source told the outlet that instead of a large party, they would have a small gathering at a friend's place to celebrate Bea's upcoming marriage.
"The couple decided to change the date for Andrew to 'sneak in under the radar,'" according to the publication's royal insider.
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, a property tycoon, and the 31-year-old Princess got engaged this September. The two are set to wed in September 2020.
Princess Bea's decision to cancel her party comes after it was revealed that her dad, the Duke of York, stepped down from his royal duties after several of his patronages cut ties with him.
The Prince has been under fire for his relationship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. One of Epstein's victims claimed she was ordered to have sex with Prince Andrew when she was only 17 years old.
Prince Andrew denied the accusations repeatedly.
In a statement released by Prince Andrew, "It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family's work and the valuable work going on in the many organizations and charities that I am proud to support."
"I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission," the statement read.
While his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson has publicly supported the Prince, his daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie have remained silent.
Both Princess Eugenie and Beatrice are reportedly really upset with their father.
According to Us Weekly, the girls are leaning on each other. They also understand that it is something that is going to change their life and will have a lot of consequences.
But just because Prince Andrew backed off of royal responsibilities, it does not mean he is not part of the royal family anymore. The Daily Mail reported that he would make his public appearance on Christmas day when he and the rest of the British royal family members make the walk to and from the church in Sandringham.