The Rock 'Fast 8:' This Is Who Dwayne Johnson Called Out On Instagram
We now know who Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was referring to when he blasted a Fast & Furious 8 co-star on Instagram earlier this week.
Word is, he was calling out none other than Vin Diesel, according to TMZ Tuesday.
Apparently the two have been going head-to-head so much that they had to have a secret meeting in hopes of settling their differences earlier that day. Their feud is said to have sparked after Vin, who also works as a producer on the film, made calls that Johnson wasn’t too fond of. Things got so bad that it was becoming more and more difficult for the two to film key scenes together, the site added. It’s not clear if they were able to come to a consensus during their meeting. But now Johnson has ruffled the feathers of his other co-stars after his rant on social media.
Check out his message that is said to be about Vin below.
This is my final week of shooting #FastAndFurious8. There's no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one. An incredible hard working crew. UNIVERSAL has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s*** to do anything about it anyway. Candy a***s. When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I'm not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling - you're right. Bottom line is it'll play great for the movie and fits this Hobbs character that's embedded in my DNA extremely well. The producer in me is happy about this part. Final week on FAST 8 and I'll finish strong. #IcemanCometh #F8 #ZeroToleranceForCandyA***s
A video posted by therock (@therock) on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:26am PDT
While the entertainment news site confirmed that it was Vin Diesel, many fans assumed that Johnson was referring to his other co-star Tyrese. But Tyrese shared a lengthy message on his own Instagram that shut down that theory.
He first said that no one is clear why The Rock decided to go off on Instagram, but added that he should have called out whoever he had a problem with by name. He also went on to make it clear he will not let anyone shut down the franchise; especially after the passing of his “brother” and co-star Paul Walker. He has since deleted it but check out his full post below courtesy of Baller Alert.
From the desk of #tyrese A video posted by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on Aug 9, 2016 at 5:39pm PDT